More Than A Test
The Presidential Youth Fitness Program helps schools achieve excellence in physical education through quality fitness education and assessment practices by providing tools to:
- teach fitness concepts
- assess fitness and understand results
- plan for improvement or maintenance of fitness levels
- empower students to be fit and active for life.
Upon registration, teachers have access to a variety of resources necessary to implement the program, including:
- Professional development opportunities
- PYFP Measures using IHT Assesment Software
- Technical assistance
- Presidential recognition for students and schools
- Access to grants
- Sign-up via the login/register button. It’s free!
- Review the Presidential Youth Fitness Program Checklist.
- Determine training, resources and equipment needs that may be necessary to implement the checklist. Completion of the Essentials of the Presidential Youth Fitness Program online or in-person training is strongly encouraged.
- Implement the checklist.
- Login to pyfp.org to download the school recognition certificate.
The road to becoming recognized as a Presidential Youth Fitness Program School may take some time to travel, but the results will impact students for a lifetime.